Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From cleanings, exams, periodontal services, dental implants, tooth extractions and biopsy can be met right here with one of our specialist.
Services we offer include:
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Oral Surgery
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions
- Scalings and Root Planing
- Gingivitis Treatment
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.